Weekday mornings from 5:50 until 10, join “Classy 100’s Breakfast Club” – featuring Brenda Savelli and Dan Gonder
The Breakfast Club is “Erie’s Family Morning Show” — and is the perfect way to start another busy day, with Today’s Hits and Yesterday’s Favorites.
Plus, The Breakfast Club gets the workday started with a Workday Kick-off — starting at 8:50 each workday, only on
99 9, Classy 100!
Get to know The Breakfast Club better!
5 Things you didn’t know about… Dan Gonder
- I have never …seen the movie Grease. For no particular reason, I just never have.
- My favorite spot in Erie is… Erie Insurance Arena on Hockey Night. I am a huge Otters fan, I love everything about the arena, the sounds, the smell of the ice and especially the intensity of the crowds during a close game. No better place in the world to be. Second favorite would be any beach on Presque Isle.
- I was lucky enough to…Have dinner with Mickey Mantle and Billy Martin in a private dining room. Just me and them and occasionally a waiter. (even though I am a die- hard Indians Fan) ,Still though, that was pretty cool.
- My Favorite meal would be…Stuffed Cabbage! Or “Pigs in the Blanket”. You always love the food your Mother made. She always made it for my birthday. I found a recipe online and made it for myself once, it was not the same, but it was close…and it took me most of the day to make and left me the rest of the day to wash the dishes.
- When I grew up I wanted to be…Ok, don’t laugh, a High School English Teacher. I found out at a real early age that I had a talent for writing. I always thought I would be very cool to teach kids to express their feelings. And to understand that they have more in common with great authors then they ever thought.