Times are changing, be part of the Next Generation of Medicare Brokers. Be in charge of your career path. The ability to work from home with flexible hours and not be not required to punch a time clock. Forge your future while helping others. These are all aspects of an independent Medicare Broker. You aren’t just out peddling unwanted or unneeded products, you become the advocate for the client assisting them in every step of the enrollment process and beyond.
On average the income of first and second year brokers is $40k-$60k a year.
Medicare enrollments never stop and neither does Asset Protection.
What we offer to our agents:
- Comprehensive ongoing training
- Full administrative support
- Free Leads provided with qualified carrier contracts
- E&O Insurance provided with no charge to you
- Reimbursement of new AHIP certification upon contracting
- Reimbursement of licensing expenses for out of state licenses*
- Reimbursement of study materials for newly licensed agents. **
- Free marketing materials, both Asset Protection branded and specific carrier branding
- Flexible schedule
- Team building opportunities
- Follows onboarding procedures in a timely manner
- Prospects for new business through marketing, networking and lead CRM.
- Follows proper CDC guidelines in compliance with Covid-19 protocols
- Phones leads to offer expert Medicare policy recommendations based upon client’s needs
- Meets with clients as needed within protocol guidelines
- Attends registered events in which you agreed upon
- Provide excellent ongoing service and support to existing clients
- Discipline to to work independently
- Complete yearly certifications
*must be states designated by your training manager
** agent must contract with three carriers in order to be eligible for reimbursement