Click here to get more information: www.vficil.org
Voices for Independence is now hiring Caregivers in your area!
The main responsibilities of this position are to: assist individuals with disabilities with a variety of duties which include personal care, laundry, running errands, light housekeeping, and meal preparation. Medical Assistants, CNA’s, and LPN’s are eligible for additional pay per hour.
Job qualifications include:
– Must be at least 18 years of age
– Reliable transportation is required
– Must pass all required clearances (Act 33/34, FBI background check, MA fraud check) (all paid)
– Must complete 2-step TB testing and attend 2-day new hire training (all paid)
– Experience with persons with disabilities is not required, but strongly encouraged
– Paid Training
– Flexible Scheduling
– Paid Time Off (PTO)
– Double Time for Holidays Worked
– 24-hour support from a supervisor on staff
– Very Competitive Pay
Apply today to join our growing team!
Voices for Independence is a center for independent living, established in Erie, PA, proudly serving individuals with disabilities in Western Pennsylvania for nearly 30 years. Our mission is to empower people with disabilities and promote independent living. We currently offer a variety of services to individuals in our community, including personal assistance services, home modifications, nursing home transition, peer support, and more. People with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Voices for Independence is an equal opportunity employer.